Sunday, November 14, 2004

Game Development Status 11/13/04

Monthly total 9 hours 23 minutes; yearly total 327 hours 28 minutes.

Well, it's been a busy week in real life. My employer moved to a new building this weekend, so we have been pulling an all-hands drill through the weekend to complete the move. I have done less work than I would have preferred by this time in the month.

Good news, though: I have completed my sweep through my bug and enhancement list. 84 tasks were completed or closed out due to prior completion. I'm back to working on the AI. I'm currently working on a number of issues with command point and manuever unit processing, the ultimate goal of which is to make all division level commands move and fight in the game according to the high level AI's plan.

I'm looking forward to the week of Thanksgiving, when I should be able to put in 30-40 hours on the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home