Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Game Development Status 3/15/05

Monthly total ~10.5 hours; Yearly total ~59 hours.

I'm back to working on the AI again. It's been a while, what with the recent major refactorings. I added some code last night to make the AI plot moves for a command even if the command as a whole could not successfully plot to the line of advance. This helps out a lot with the first couple of turns of the Assault on VII Corps, as the VII Corps divisions extricate themselves from the starting position "traffic jams".

I took an hour night before last and went through my To-Do list and my recent blog posts, ordering various tasks to support my goals for the AI better. I now have a list of specific tasks that should allow me to complete the divisional portion of the low-level AI.


Post a Comment

<< Home