Monday, January 31, 2005

Bits & Pieces

I just updated this blog to include a list of the books I am reading or re-reading. This is the collection of books to be found online, at my desk, bathroom, bedroom, and in the trunk of my car, that I'll pick up on a daily basis to read a few pages from.

I recently started using SharpReader, a nice RSS Aggregator. I'm still working on the settings and subscriptions in order to properly balance between productivity and clue-level, but I'm having fun on the way.

I finished Halo last Tuesday. Total about 20 hours. Very fun! I've left Halo 2 in the shrinkwrap until I get some more work done on Eylau.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Yes, talking frogs are cool.

2/01/2005 12:30 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Oh, the shoe does fit. A bit tight these days, and I tend to wear more presentable "shoes" when I'm around people.

Hmmm...on the other hand, did I ever tell ya about the time i hot-wired a driver's night vision device on an M60A3? (Had to knock the dust off those shoes. Again.)

2/06/2005 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home