Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Got a decent review from Ed Wimble on the ConsimWorld site about the game.

Interesting what Ed said about stacks. We've wanted to provide stack-based movement since day 1, but have been working on other things. I'll have to think about this.

A pity the AI was more broke than usual when Ed came by at Origins, I'd had it moving about 2/3 of the French in a more-or-less recognizable manner before I took it apart to move forward again in development at the con. Fair cop on the AI in any event; it's not ready for prime time...maybe by Halloween the way things are going. I'm working on the Fire allocation code right now, then I'll add code for Assault and Charge plotting.

Chris drafted a nice divisional level doctrine document. I'll be implementing that once I have the AI combat code all working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home