Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Game Developer Status 1/31/05 - Update

I put in another hour the evening of 1/31/05, to make the monthly and yearly totals about 28 hours.

I performed smoke testing for the changes I made in the code sweep over the weekend, and it was smokin'! Things were not too bad, considering that I got side tracked into doing other refactoring without testing in the middle of the refactoring I was doing in the first place (bad Bill, bad Bill!). The AI is not moving. I started work on localizing the problem, and did manage to verify that moves were being generated. OK, some time after the moves are generated they are deleted.

I'll pick up again later this week and fix this, then it is back to tweaking the divisional AI.


Post a Comment

<< Home