Sunday, June 07, 2009

CppDepend Beta Test - First Impressions

I downloaded and installed CppDepend this weekend and ran it on the PC Eylau source code. It works fine aside from a few very minor fit and finish issues in the UI. I found out a number of things about my code I was not aware of, and I can see how CppDepend will be a very useful tool for developing code smells.


If you're doing serious software development, your team needs a tool like this.

This is just a place holder entry for now...my laptop is not talking to the network here at home and I refuse to sneakernet JPGs in this day and age. I am posting this from my wife's laptop. I'll write up a better entry with more detailed observations, plus screen shots, in the next day or two. Scout's honor.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home