Sunday, February 01, 2004

Game Development Status

January Recap

Total time 16 hours 35 minutes.

I completed the redesign of the Command Point allocation code. Spent some time working bugs that appeared during the smoke test for the CP code mods...I fixed problems in which the exec was assigning CPs to all AI commands present on the board and in which the synchronization code was blowing away part of the AI game when the game was reloaded from a save file.

Chris spent some time out of the country and got a significant promotion on his day job. I converted over to being a morning person, with some attendant sleep cycle problems. The upshot of all this is that we still don't have an integration build, and therefore don't have a beta. I would guess we are looking at 1 March at the earliest.

It's just as well. I am working on some issues with turn transitions in the AI, and I still need to write the Imperial division-echelon high level AI.

Sigh. If it was easy anyone could do it.


Post a Comment

<< Home