Friday, October 10, 2003

Just recovered from that bug going around the office...kids must be back in school.

I'm working on a Landsknecht costume for Halloween. A friend got me interested in this, so looks like I'm going to be doing some enrichment of the local economy at faire.

Back in the dating game again. Problems with Version 4 (see previous post) forced me to call it quits. (Unlike Clinton, she inhaled. Frequently. And she generally seemed to be about half in the bag from drinking. I understand there were extenuating circumstances, but that sort of thing can't be a part of my life. Good luck, girl...maybe we'll see each other again down the road.)

Work continues on the game. I just fixed a glaring error in the limited intelligence code, and it's back to work on the AI proper over the weekend. I'm taking a couple of days off this month to focus on the AI in anticipation of the beta test release in late November.

Playing Mechwarrior 3, reading Martin Fowler's "Refactoring" for continuing ed. and SciFi by Stephen Baxter for fun. Just signed up for a Tai Chi course to start later this month. Still running, still pining for the fjords.

That's all the news for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home