Thursday, September 11, 2003

Hiya. Long time no post. Let me bring you up to speed.

It's been a busy summer. I dated three girls, one of whom I'm still seeing. (Gosh, dating girls? Next thing you know, I'll be doing something really over the top. Like voting straight-ticket Republican.) I have a feeling the girl I'm dating now is a keeper. She's a beauty, a one-in-a-million girl. Why would I lie to you?

I bought a new car - a Chrysler 300M. It's maroon with chrome wheels. I'm still trying to figure out whether this reduces or highlights the blandness. I did add a C++ bumper sticker -- I think that's worth a few extra bland points.

I have been working hard on the AI of a computer game about the battle of Eylau (in 1807). It's going into beta in November.

Playing some Call of Cthulhu and some Battletech. Is game-playing bland? I'm too close to it to know for sure. The best thing I can say about gaming it that it's social. Demented and sad, but social.

Finally, I have my running in order. I have completed long runs of 5, 6, 7 and 8 miles the last 4 weeks. I am currently targetting three races: the Huntsville Half-marathon, the Dallas Whiterock Marathon, and the Houston Marathon. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home